The Web Information Manger shall ensure that there is a proper flow of content to the site and that content quality and user satisfaction issues are taken care of. To achieve this, the web information Manager coordinates with the various sections of the CPRI. The Web Information Manager also undertakes the following activities with regards to the CPRI website being maintained by them:
- Web Information Manager is overall responsible for quality and quantity of information and services on the website.
- Formulation of policies concerning management of content on the web through its entire life cycle viz. Provision, Moderation Approval and Archival.
- Ensuring that all contents on the website remain always authentic, accurate and up-to-date and obsolete information or services removed.
- Changing and periodically validating links to related information.
- Ensuring the entry of the website at a prominent rank in all the major search engines so that the site’s visibility is enhanced and users are made aware of its address.
- Replying to the feedback mails received from visitors either by himself or through someone designated by him for the purpose.
- The complete contact details of the web Information manager are displayed on the CPRI website. The visitor could contact him/her in case of some queries or requirements.
Contact Detail of WIM is as follows:
Smt. Shaileshwari M U,
Web Information Manager,
CENTRAL POWER RESEARCH INSTITUTE
(A Government of India Society, Ministry of Power)
Prof.Sir C.V.Raman Road, Post Box No: 8066,
Sadasiva Nagar (Post),
Bengaluru, India , Pincode : 560080
Landline: 080-2207 2294
Email: cpriwebmastercpri [dot] in / shaileshwaricpri [dot] in