Materials Engineering & Characterization and Analytical Laboratory
- Insulator characterization using SEM as per RDSO specifications
- Transformer Electrical steel testing laboratory recognized by BIS and accredited by NABL
Offered Testing Service
- Material characterization of different materials viz. metals, ceramics, polymer, composites, coatings using Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) with EDX
- Metallography and Image Analysis
- Particle/Powder characterization
- Chemical analysis of metallic materials as per ASTM E-415
- Electrical steels CRGO & CRNGO as per IEC 60404, IS3024 & IS 649 and IS 648
- Residual Stress Measurement
- Tensile strength, fatigue, impact, Creep, hardness, Taber abrader, wear and erosion test
- High Temperature Accelerated Creep/ Stress Rupture Testing as per ASTM E-139 or IS 3407(Part-1&2) and sample preparation as per ASTM E-8.
- Analytical studies through Finite Elemental Analysis (FEA) and Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD).
- nalysis (FEA) and Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD).
Joint Director & HoD
Materials Technology Division
Phone No: +91-80-22072426
Mob: +91 9480523973
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com